Catamaran Sailing Yachts
Catamarans are known for having spacious decks, a trampoline for chilling on and a large cockpit giving you plenty of room to enjoy your charter making them the most popular charter yachts.
This Summer we have ten catamarans on our books. The largest has a maximum capacity of up to 60 guests! Bookings are filling fast so contact us today so we can help you choose right catamaran.
The most popular route is to head up to Blue Lagoon/Crystal Lagoon in Comino and find a nice spot to anchor for a couple of hours. Here you can have a swim and some lunch before heading to another bay on the South/East side of Gozo or a secluded bay in Malta for a couple more hours before heading back to base.
Whilst there is no set route because of so many varying factors such as wind, jellyfish and client’s requests. We always do our utmost to meet our clients expectations but Skipper will always have the final say due to legal/safety purposes.
In certain wind directions, you might be advised to head South to sheltered bays like Hoffriet and Pretty Bay.
Things To Note
- A typical day charter is for 8 hours from 10am – 6pm.
- Subject to availability, additional hours can be added from €50 per hour.
- Pick up/drop off points vary depending on each catamaran. Further information can be found in each description
- All catamarans are fully equipped with cups, plates & cutlery. You can either bring your own food and drinks or save yourself the hassle and book one of our delicious set menus. Each catamaran has their own menu.
- You can connect your own music to the boats sound system/CD player/FM radio. (aux jack to jack cable required)
- If you’ve had a great day, tipping your skipper is always appreciated.
Fountaine Pajot Lavezzi 40
Large Group Catamaran