Skippered Day Charter Sailing Yachts
Experience a day at sea exploring crystal clear waters in bays around Comino and Gozo onboard one of our sailing yachts with family and friends.
One of our experienced skippers will meet you at the agreed pick up point, give you a quick briefing about your sailing yacht and discuss the route you shall be taking on the day.
The most popular route is to head up to Blue Lagoon/Crystal Lagoon in Comino and find a nice spot to anchor for a couple of hours. Here you can have a swim and some lunch before heading to another bay on the South/East side of Gozo or a secluded bay in Malta for a couple more hours before heading back to base.
Whilst there is no set route because of so many varying factors such as wind, jellyfish and client’s requests. We always do our utmost to meet our clients expectations but Skipper will always have the final say due to legal/safety purposes.
In certain wind directions, you might be advised to head South to sheltered bays like Hoffriet and Pretty Bay.
Day Charter Prices
- Up to 8 Guests – €500
- Up to 10 Guests – €595
- Up to 12 Guests – €650
- Up to 14 Guests – €700
Prices are inclusive of VAT, skipper and 4 hours fuel.
Things To Note
- A typical day charter is for 8 hours from 10am – 6pm.
- Subject to availability, additional hours can be added at €50 per hour.
- Pick up/drop off point is from Kalkara Marina in Valletta Harbour or The Royal Malta Yacht Club in Ta’Xbiex. (other pick up points can be arranged)
- All sailing yachts are fully equipped with cups, plates & cutlery. You can either bring your own food and drinks or book our set menu at €25 per person.
- You can connect your own music to the boats sound system/CD player/FM radio. (aux jack to jack cable required)
- If you’ve had a great day, tipping your skipper is always appreciated.